Submissions have to fulfill all requirements of scientific writing as summarized in IRJES Paper Template
Format and Style
- Language: Articles will be accepted only in English and Malay Language.
- Manuscripts: All manuscripts submission should be through online to be email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. A single word file should consist of content in double space on with one inch margin on all sides. The single word file should consist of title page, abstract, main text, tables, charts, images at its appropriate places and references at last as per APA guidelines.
- Abstract: Following the cover page, there should be an abstract page, which should contain the title of paper, the subtitle “Abstract” and a summary of the paper in double space. It should not exceed 250 words in length along with three to five key words. The text of the paper should not start on this page, but on a new page.
- Figures and Tables: refer to the following link as a guide
Each figure/table should be numbered, titled. The position of figure or table should be placed at appropriate place within the article only.
- References: should be cited in the style prescribed in the publication manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Guidelines).
- Length of the papers: The total length of the paper should not exceed 6000 words (Includes abstract, table, chart, reference etc).
- Corresponding author: An article must have 1 corresponding author who is the primary contact to:-
- handle all editorial communication
- receive the invoice
- receive the page proof and will be responsible for its approval
- be responsible for correct metadata in the system
Submitted article undergo a single-blind review. For submission:
- Email a DOC version manuscript in IRJES template.
- Email Turnitin report with your manuscript.
All articles submitted to IRJES are subjected to a rigorous single-blind review. The identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors whereas the authors are known to the reviewers. Each article is evaluated for originality, relevance and contribution to the field.
- Article submission.
- Decision about acceptance for review (approximately 2 weeks).
- Review Process (approximately 6 weeks).
- If accepted, invoice is sent to corresponding author, upload of final version will be required.
- When payment AND final version have been received, the paper will be scheduled – provisionally – for an issue.
- The galley proof is announced.
- The galley proof will be sent for final approval by authors.
All correspondence will be done with the corresponding author. The author should use an institutional email address that works and check spam on a regular basis. The email address must be the same in the paper and in the article metadata in the journal.
Article Processing Charges
To support the cost of wide-open access dissemination of research results, to manage the various costs associated with handling and editing of the submitted manuscripts, and the Journal management and publication in general, the authors or the author’s institution is requested to pay an Article Processing Fee: USD 350.00 for each article accepted. Invoice for Article Processing Charges (APC) will be provided by the editor with the notification of acceptance for the accepted paper.
Account Name: Pertubuhan Penyelidikan Dan Pendidikan Pendidik Malaysia
Bank Name: CIMB Bank
Account No.: 8602-6892-07
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL