- General Terms and Conditions
- The article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published elsewhere.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
- The article contains no libelous or other unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in my article. International Research Journal of Education and Sciences (IRJES).
- If I am using any personal details or images of a third person, I have obtained written permission or consent from this person.
- If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this publishing agreement and that I am signing on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.
- Publishing and Distribution
- The Contributor assigns to International Research Journal of Education and Sciences the right to publish, republish, transmit, sell, distribute and otherwise use the Contribution in whole or in part in electronic and print editions of the Journal throughout the world, in all languages and in all media of expression now known or later developed.
- Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the final Contribution in whole or in part in any medium by the Contributor as permitted by this Agreement requires a citation to the Journal and an appropriate credit to International Research Journal of Education and Sciences, as Publisher, suitable in form and content as follows: (Title of Article, Author, Journal Title and Volume/Issue, [year]). Links to the final article on International Research Journal of Education and Sciences website are encouraged where appropriate.
- Retained Rights
Notwithstanding the above, the Contributor or, if applicable, the Contributor’s Employer, retains all proprietary rights.
- Permitted Uses By Contributor
- As a journal author, you retain rights for a large number of author uses, including use by your employing institute or company. These rights are retained and permitted without the need to obtain specific permission from International Journal of Education and Scientific Research. These include:
- the right to make copies (print or electric) of the journal article for their own personal use, including for their own classroom teaching use; the right to make copies and distribute copies (including via e-mail) of the journal article to
research colleagues, for personal use by such colleagues;
- the right to present the journal article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of such paper or article to the delegates attending the meeting;
- patent and trademark rights and rights to any process or procedure described in the journal article;
- the right to include the journal article, in full or in part, in a thesis or dissertation;
- the right to use the journal article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of works of the author, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and
- the right to prepare other derivative works, to extend the journal article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal.