The aims and scope of the IRJES are to:
– Provide a journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across educational and scientific contexts
– Publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
– Encourage collaboration by international teams of researchers to create special issues on these topics
Benefits of publishing in IRJES:
– IRJES is Fast and Quality Publication
– IRJES is Registered with ISSN – National Library
– IRJES offers Acceptance within 2-6 weeks of submission
– IRJES is an International, Peer Reviewed & Referred Journal
– IRJES is listed by:
A) Turkish Education Index
– IRJES is being considered by DOAJ , Index Copernicus International , Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory , and JSTOR.
Types of Publication
IRJES publishes regular papers and special issues on Education and Sciences topics of interest to international audiences of researchers. Regular issues have an open call for manuscripts. Only strong manuscripts will be reviewed. There is an Editorial Board policy that weaker manuscripts or manuscripts that do not follow the Guidelines for Authors will be rejected before review. For review papers and short communications, please contact the Chief Editor (email@example.com).
795total visits,1visits today